Question

CosmoBob

Help! I have several really good questions that can't be asked in 100 characters or less!
Examples of my questions: I own a small business, I have only two credit cards, one personal, one bus-related. Tehy each have limits that I often use up to (but not exceed) - and I PAY THEM OFF EACH MONTH. My "debt to credit ratio" shows as 90%. I want to learn how to play the game that the credit cards play - exactly what date to pay off cards, how to handle things like the "two years no interest" offer I used that shows up as a single debt; leased car doesn't show up at all; credit card that doesn't show up at all, etc. Basically, I want to know where to go to get help NOT to repair my credit, but to learn to play the credit game and optimize things, not do the wrong things for my SPECIFIC situation, etc. I can't find anyone/.anywhere - even for a fee! It all seems geared toward people with bad credit, which I do not have. I think there are a lot of us out here who a) have good credit, b) understand about the 3 bureaus yadda yadda yadda, c) just want to understand how to manage our credit profiles and scores - and we would be willing to pay for it...after all, we are the ones that DO have some money : ) If anyone can give me a reference to a person/company I can work with, I'd appreciate it!