Question

Cartcart1

Help I have a question about the company sky blue credit repair

Ms.mal

Hi guys i I have a question I recently signed up with sky blue credit repair everything has been going great but I recently received an e-mail of them asking me to provide a copy of my driver's license along with a copy of my social security card this kind of frightened me a little and I wanted to know has this company ever requested this from anyone of you guys I was just trying to see if this is the normal thing

When in doubt, don't!

And don't bother with credit repair companies since the majority charge money for their "services" and fail to deliver.  Worse yet, they may even harm your credit even worse.  I suggest taking the time to read the articles on this site and learn about credit.  Then you can take the actions needed to correct the mistakes you have made that messed up your credit.  It will not happen overnight and anyone who says it will is lying!  By learning how credit works, you can improve your credit score and enjoy the benefits that com from having good credit.  I have done so and being able to enjoy lower interest rates on loans plus qualifying for "big ticket" items (just got a new car) is a treat!