Question

Turbo3KGT

HELP!! Credir Score dropping when I'm doing good..why??
Hello. I've been trying for a while now to really get my score to increase. Over the past half year I have not missed a single payment and have made sure to be low on utilization. I did open a cc about a year ago, as I didn't have one at all and was told having revolving credit is a plus. In my past I did have credit issues and now after 7 years or so they are dropping off my report! Is this actually hurting me though? I've dropped -20 points in only a short few months while being "good" :/ What gives??

on a side note...the score I am refrencing is the one on CreditKarma.  On the other had, my TransUnion score (I pay to have it monitored and to check it against CreditKarma) has went up a point...

KOSjr

As with Turbo3KGT, I went from a "GOOD" response on my year end report from CK to now having my score plummet 113 points from good to poor with their supposed new system! Equifax stayed the same. Hope any inquiries don't use this system(?)!!