Question

Collegegirl97

Help!! Can I get approved?
My credit score is 622, I make about $1600 a month. I don't have any bills I'm only 19 I live with my parents. I'm in desperate need of a new car. Do you guys think I can get approved for an auto loan with a decent interest rate?

Yes

However, if you do not belong to a credit union, join one and apply with them.

Most Helpful Response

Most auto lenders use a version of FICO scores, not the scores that you get here. I am sure that someone out there will finance you, you will have to look around and read reviews. You will need to find a lenient lenders. Look for dealerships that advertise to finance all credit situations, they usually have many lenient lenders on hand. Be sure to have a down payment saved up as well. It also would be a good idea to try to get some insurance quotes on full coverage before looking for a loan as the rates on that can be very high these days. And always remember, just because one bank may tell you no, that doesn't mean that all lenders will.