Question

Subexistence

Help banker made me open too many accounts which hurt my score
Last Month I declared one of my credit card stolen and had it replaced. My banker tricked me into getting a student line of credit which didn't even increase my credit limit when it should but i counted as a new account. I checked 2 months later to see that it seems declaring my card gone has caused it count as closed and a new account was opened which increased the number of accounts as well. In total I now have 3 accounts from this secumd bank. I only should have 1. I'm wondering what I can dispute. My vantage credit score dropped from 709 to 642 because of this.

You can try to dispute but what's there to dispute tho, Is anything "reported" inaccurately, you opened line of credit, closed one credit card account and opened a new credit card account, are any those things incorrect? Whether you should open those accounts or close it or not, has nothing to do with how it's reported to credit bureaus. If those things DID happen? then it's factually reported.