Question

FreashyMaybilla

hello to whom this my get to what keep knock my score down what do i have to do to keep it up.
Can someone give me a call I don't understand why my score keep dropping. 773-793-3907

Most Helpful Response

I'm not sure what your credit situation is but you can follow these tips to help guide your credit score in the right direction:

• Be sure to pay all of your bills on time, every time - don't ever miss a payment
  • Keep your credit card utilization between 1% - 20% and always under 30%
  • Keep your current accounts active by using them in a responsible manner to build credit
  • Check for errors on your credit reports (www.annualcreditreport.com)
  • Apply for new credit only in moderation as you need it (1-2 times a year or less) to keep your credit inquiries down

** If you have any delinquent accounts or past judgements, you will need to put in more effort into bringing up your credit score.

**You can also read all the articles here on Credit Karma: www.creditkarma.com/news and blog.creditkarma.com - read all you can about credit, how it works, and what you can do to help improve your credit (other than what I have posted here).