Question

gaineous

hello, the site isn't recognizing my ssn and letting me create an account. How can I contact them.

Why aren't these boards monitored!!

Most legit companies monitor bulletin boards like these and offer support and answers. The fact that no one has responed about this issue raises a red flag.

Most Helpful Response

My social security number is not being recognized.  How can I get this issued resolved?  Who can I contact?

Give up honey because there isn't any number to contact them. Don't take this site serious.

same

same issue. are you going to fix this ever?

have the same issue.

The same issue and not resolved

Same issue here, doesn't seem like there's any way to resolve it. Nor does it seem like the staff here care, as there's no way to contact them. Lovely.

JOANLC

I AM WITH YOU ON THAT MAKE ME  THINK ITS A SCAM AND I KEEP PUTTING MY NUMBER IN SO I WILL PAY TO SEE WHATS UP WHY YOU ASK WHATS WRONG WHEN I DONT SEE HOW WE COULD GET HELP WITHOUT SOME KINDA TECH TO HELP YOU GUYS ACTING FISHY  SO THE BOTTOM LINE I WON'T GET A FREE SCORE SO YOU NO DIFFERENT THAN THE REST STOP LYING TO US AND ASK FOR THE MONEY SO I CAN GO ABOUT MY BUSINESS'