Question

STJB

Hello, I tried to open a macy's account once and was not approved, why is it on my account as OPEN ?
Hello, I tried to open a Macy's account once and was not approved, why is it on my account shown as OPEN ? I don't have a card I wish I did ;) i just want to know how to get it off my credit please .

Go to annualreport.com and get all 3 credit reports.  Look them over carefully and file a dispute on any errors with the company reporting said error.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the error within 30 days.  You'll likely find the Macy's card error on one or more of those reports.

macy's acct American Exp late

I HAVE NEVER HAD A MACY'S ACCOUNT.   A NEW NEIGHBOR WAS GETTING MY SMERICAN EXP BILL FOR A COUPLE MONTHS.  I PAY ALL MY BILLS EACH MONTH.  WHY IS MY SCORE SO LOW?

I HAVE A DISPUTED HOSPITAL BILL.  MY ONCOLOGISTS ORDERED A PET SCAN AND MEDICARE DENIED PAYMENT