Question

alecia65

Hello I disputed issues on my credit report they're back
Hello Everyone my question is what can I do if I disputed issues on my credit report and they was removed but not even a year later they're showing back up on my credit report is their anything I can do? Thank you

Call these guys 1  877  235  0324  Credit Pro's hey can help.

They had to been removed for a reason before so hopefully that reason still exists. I would consider disputing them again, doing some reading on the FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act) and consider speaking to a FDCPA attorney if you feel it is warranted.