Question

Puzzled358844

Hello, i desputef a student loan that was not correct. When will this be fixed its been ovr a month
I desputed this on the 11th of last month and I still haven't had any change to my credit according to the online page (instead of the app) it took $5,240 of my income taxes last year then an extra $380 of them this year and the bill was only $3,000 something!!!!!! I'm getting really upset so much of my money is being taken and I'm still being penalized

Federally subsidized student loans are collectable until paid in full no matter how long it takes and there are interest charges  that accrue on the unpaid balance during this time.  While the interest  rate on student loans is lower than most other loans, there is no getting away from it. You apparently disregarded the payment notices from the loan servicer, or moved without giving them your new address so they took one of the options available to them. There are consequences when proper actions are not taken.