Question

Johann891

Hello I am turning 19 shortly and I would like to get tips on how to increase my credit score
I currently have a 644 trans union score and also a 644 experian score. I would like any kind of help, I wanna reach a good credit when I turn 21.

Get yourself a few lines of credit. Maybe 3 revolving lines (credit cards) and one installment (small loan, even if it has to be secured, but reports to all three credit bureaus). Keep your utilization low, always pay on time, don't ever be late or miss any payments. That's about it. You could have a few more lines of credit if your income allows it, but don't get too crazy with adding accounts. Remember that if you always pay your payments on time, you can have just about anything you want in this life as banks have a lot of money to lend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Live within your means, don't take up any expensive habits, go to work and work hard, don't cosign loans and educate yourself on financial matters.