Question

johniee

Hello how can I get my credit score up I've been paying everything on time
The only major debt I have is my student loan, and I make them payments every month

Student loan

Tell me what I need to do about my student loans

You could pay your loans down even further and that may help your score. Do you have any credit cards? Getting one will help your FICO scores if you don't currently have a card. Start with a Secured card if you have to. Make sure to spend plenty of time reading about all the things that you need to do to build and maintain good credit. There are many articles on here and across the internet.