Question

apriljunejuly

health cost showing up on report
I thought health care doesn't show up on credit reports. even if they are on collection agency. plus I have two student loans paying them off every month. Will this help my score get better or no.

Yes, health-related debt does show up on your credit report.  That's one of the biggest items I see in collections with my clients.  If they collection account is near 7 years old, let it drop off naturally (it will fall off on its own 7 years after date of last payment or date of delinquency).  If you pay the collection, then it could stay on your report for 7 & 1/2 years after you pay it, unless you negotiate in writing with the collection agency that they will delete the account from your report once paid.  For the student loans, you may be able to get some financial relief if they are Federal loans.  Call Crest at 469-619-0644 for a free consultation.