Question

jrchef000

having trouble qualifying for a secured credit card please help!!!!!!!!
Hello, i am in need of some help, i have VERY POOR credit (565) i applied for several different kinds of SECURED CREDIT CARDS, and i keep getting denied. I really want to start to improve my credit score, i am working with a credit counseling service to catch up on my old bills. I have around $20,000 in really old hospital bills, 7+ years. I have no current debt since i have no credit cards of any kind, and am up to date with all current bills. I am open to any and all suggestions!!!!

J.C.

Most Helpful Response

Lets start with what Cards have you applied for and been denied in the past 2 years?