Question

agrigento

having no balance on credit cards
I have 6 credit cards and using only one of them. I see no changes on my credit score more than a year. Some month go down 3% some month go up 2-3%, but stay the same number. I was wondering if i need to use all my credit cards instead of one of them.

Questions

What is your credit score?  What is your credit limit on the card you utilize, and the percentage of credit you use? Do you pay the card off every month?

If you have not taken advantage of the credit education provided by this site, I suggest you do so now.  Read the articles and utilize the interactive financial  tools provided by this site and you will know how to wisely use credit and build an excellent credit score. 

No, using all of your cards will not make your score go up (But i would use them now and then so that the credit card company does not clsoe them).  The higher your score the more slowly it will move up.  Just keep paying on time and keep your balance between 1-9% and you will be fine.