Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

JessicaRocketWoman

Having issues connecting accounts
I know how to connect my accounts, but my issue lies in finding my lender and credit card company to sync. My lender is in my profile, but not connected. When I try to it says, that it can't be found. Same with my credit card company. I know that both are 100% legitimate. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Most Helpful Response

Same issue

I have the same trouble. I have the log in info and it works just fine. The accounts are listed under the reporting section, but I cannot get the account to link and sync so I can match them. There doesn't seem to be any way to report the issue either so I would love some help.

All of my accounts have "Connection issue." I understand that due to security reasons they will not give out my information, but a VERY simple solution would be to let me manually enter the information. I can generate reports from the indiviual accout websites and put that information into KC myself. I would very much like the option to do that.

Same deal can't get it to connect to my Green Dot account even if I answer the security question or delete and re-connect the account.

Too many errors

It's free, so if it doesn't work, and unless the site is motivated to solve such issues, I guess the best option is just to disconnect all your accounts (and change passwords) as I just did.

cannot able to connect my bank account

Hi,

I am not able to connect my merck bank account in Credit karma, it is asking for security questions and answers.

Please somone assist me.

Similar Issue

I'm having a similar issue, I see (what appears to be) my lender but the account information is too short nor do I just have my security questions saved anywhere..

connecting accounts

Bunch of crap about free site....sure it's free, doesn't do anything for you...lots of advertizing, thats it...the old site was easy to use....had good info on your credit, and you could sync your accounts to keep score updated.

Connection Issues

I have the same problem.  I can link from Credit Karma straight to my account.  The problem shows corrected at the time I do it however the connection box says I have a problem connecting.  I have tried to get help from credit karma but alas no luck.  I think they have a glitch in the system and won't fix it.  It is a shame as otherwise it is a great site.  Maybe try Mint.com