Question

aerbeck

Haven't made credit card payments in 1 yr
I went to rehab and then a halfway house and did not make credit card payments for a year. I have not made charges on either of these credit cards in well over a year, but I have probably close to a $10,000 balance total. My income is only $650/month and I am on food stamps and medicaid. I know that I need to start paying these back (My credit score is 564) but I don't know where to start.

Look up Dave Ramsey. He has some insight on getting you out of debt. If you are looking to fix your credit call credit pro's 1-877-235-0324.