Question

Frizze

Have you received my 2 copies of identification? If you have, when will they be processed?
I had mailed it out last week, and I am really curious to know when will I be able to log into my account.

Most Helpful Response

When you send in a request for a credit report to be sent to you via mail, they state it takes approximately 7-10 business days after they receive your request. If you mailed the request last week, I would think you might get it in the mail next week.

Frizze

The reason why I am asking is because I had tried to open an account, and I had put in the wrong info. So with that being said, I had sent in 2 documents to vertify my identity. How long will it take to be processed, so that I can log into my account?