Question

Armysoilder

Have various court judgments and even a bankruptcy that isn't mine I'm only 19 please help
Everything in my credit report belongs to my father I need to fix this please help

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting it.  You may want to do this in writing and keep copies of all communications from them and from you.  May take a bit of persistence on your part, but it's your right to have only your information on your credit reports.