Question

rar32174

have two items in bankruptcy, but i still pay on them. how can i get credit for them.
My home and one auto loan were ordered by the court into our bankruptcy case. I have continued to pay on these two items, how can I get credit for them on my credit score?

Call your trustee and ask if they would send you a copy of your payment history. (they should send you one every couple of months a think. Use that to send to your credit bureaus to update you payment history, otherwise it's not going to be reported...