Question

Abetterlife16

Have no credit and trying to build it
I attempted to get a car loan and a credit union did not give me a loan. How can I build my credit score if no one will give a loan to build it?

Secured credit card would probably be the easiest and most effective way. Less effective ways are secured loan, being authorized user on someone else credit account(s), some store's charge card might be easy to obtain as well.

Take the time to read the articles here since the purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH people how credit works and how to build a good credit score.  I thought I knew what to do since I have degrees in business and accounting.  WRONG!!  After I joined Credit Karma and took the time to read, I made needed changes, built a very good credit score and was able to get a new car at a low interest rate so the effort made paid off big time.