Question

melisa2685

have court order showing not legally liable for bill on credit, what do i do?
I have a court order after a divorce that the cell phone bill that was in my name was shared and not my responsibility. It states in the final decree that he is responsible for the bill and ordered to pay any remaining fees. Who do I contact to clear this up, also they have it on my credit report TWO times, from two different collection agencies, yet it is the SAME bill.

If you haven't already, send it to all three credit bureaus and all the collectors as well.  However, don't be surprised if this doesn't do any good.  A divorce decree and court order is between you and your ex.  The creditors are not a party to that agreement and by law they do not have to abide by it.  Since you and your ex were part of the original loan, they will not simply remove your name unless he re-financed the loan in his name only, which is their right.  That court order is only enforceable on your ex.  If he didn't pay, then you need to haul him back into court for violating the court order.