Question

Fonz95953

Have an on time Credit History
My on time Credit History is at 0%, yet I have had many credit cards and never a late payment. The time frame goes back 10 years with no kind of credit problems not even a late payment. How can I get this percent higher.

Further information

I'm uincertain how Credit Karma is providing that information and perhaps someone from Credit Karma can answer that question for you.  

However, I'd ask what your score is and if it is in an acceptable range, then I'd probably not worry about the other information.  If, however, your scores are low then I'd say it woul dbe best to speak to a credit expert to review your reports with you for the determining factors in what is causing the low score as there is always something bringing the scores down when they are low.  Most reputable companies provide a complimentary consultation (Such as ours).  

Let me know if you have further questions.