Question

jtnotar

Have 635 credit score. Paid off final 3 collections . What should I expect to see happen to my score
All my debt is paid off, and these were the last accounts that were negatively affecting my score. Having had those paid off should be good for my score and I assume I will be noticing a positive change when they report it to the bureaus. I have no credit cards any more. I have one $1000 credit account at a tire shop with no balance and in good standing. What should I do to begin working on repairing maintaining and improving my credit now that I am debt free.