Question

Quicksilvertye

have 17K judgement on vehicle from 4 years ago
I have a judgement on my vehicle from 4 years ago i had been late however always paid it, i still have my vehicle it was never repossessed and i am current and in good standing with the loan. I only owe $8,000 on my vehicle as well this was just brought to my attention by my loan officer while in process of my mortgage loan? Im mind boggled by this considering i have a judgement for $17,600 which is about what i would have owed in 2013. I don't know if this is a huge mistake on the banks end or the courts end, any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Was the Ioan went unpaid for period of time in the past? Was it ever in process of being repo'd or in collection? Did you ever received a summons or equivalent? You need to sort it out with your lender/bank, judgement don't happen by itself and certainly won't go away by itself.