Question

DRDEANSTL1

HATE THE NEW WEBSITE!!!!!!
WHAT HAPPEN TO THE HOME INSURANCE SCORE,AS WELL AS THE AUTO & I CAN'T THINK OF THE 3RD ONE!!!! WHERE YOUR SIMPLE ASK QUESTION SECTION?! I REALLY NOT LIKING THIS NEW SITE .......YOU MIGHT LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS! REALLY BAD ADVISE SOMEONE IN YOUR P/R DEPT.

Most Helpful Response

I AGREE

The new website used to be easy and fun to work through.  This new one beats you up if you have a missing penny on your credit.  Bring back the old one....this one bites.

HORRIBLE!

I AGREE!! What happened to the old scoring system? This vantage score is GARBAGE!

New Interface Blows

Credit Karma's new website interface sucks big, hot, sweaty donkey balls.  I won't be back.  It's useless.

You can find your insurance scores right here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/insurance

It looks like you made it to the community section! Other than a minor face lift, none of the functionality here has changed. 

Thanks for your feedback. 

CATAPLEXY

I totally disagree.  The usability/ functionality has plumetted.  The number of pages it take to click through to find the information that was once at your finger tips has multiplied 3 fold. I have tried for an hour to find how to update my accounts that are connected. I gave up looking.  One of the best features your old website had was being able to check daily /weekly progress.  While the advertising pays for a lot - that is all that is generated now.  I am not interested in aplying for more credit cards.  I want to be able to manage the accounts I have better. I am thinking hard about migrating over to Mint or some other application that is more user friendly.  I am very disappointed in Credit Karma's changes.

deb448

Enter Your Reply:    the new site and info on it bites and too time consuming to navigate.  text is faded.  you are delusional thinking it's better.  how many ppl have to complain or leave before you get it?