Has anyone went through a HAMP trial modification? Effects on Scoring?
I am in the middle of a HAMP trial modification plan. The servicing agency was reporting correctly until this month. Now it is reporting I am 30days late on my mortgage that is covered under a partial payment agreement. I am wondering if these lates will fall off once I am fully modified. My asset manager says it should not be listed this way and gave me a number to call to fix the situation. That number led me to getting another number for the dispute dept fax machine. Ah the horror's of HAMP. Anyone got a positive spin? Is any light at the end of this tunnel?