Question

Posted in Taxes

Fresholive

Has anyone used the Taxes yet? Were there any problems submitting and getting your forms accepted?

Dina814

Please spread the word that people should not utilize this software you will not be able to access your account after submittal or allege submittal you will get an email from creditkarma stating that the IRS accepted and received your taxes when in fact I visited the IRS and they had not received my forms which left me suspicious I access my account once again on the 6th day and noticed that the actual PDF forms of my 2016 taxes that were submitted to both state and federal governments were over $2,500 less than the ones creditkarma have told me initially they submitted listen and heed Runaway

Taxes

A friendly advice do not use their tax software for some reason toward the end when you're about to submit they give you an amount which is a higher refund than what they actually submit to the federal and state governments combined after I had submitted allegedly my taxes iI was unable to access my account for six days? when I was able to access my PDF tax forms they were $2,544 less than what I had been led to believe by creditkarma

Trouble in submission of taxes. YES!

I'm having trouble in the acceptance of seemingly completed 2016 taxes, both state and federal!  I get to the Method of Submission, to which I reply, E-Mail, but cannot seem to get any further.  They keep asking for verification, my addresses seem correct, as well as all my bank info, but no success.  It Just Stops, not accomplishing the submission!

Filed 3 days ago.  Still have no acceptance from IRS.  Very upset as now I'm stuck and can't submit with another more reliable program. :(

IRS still not acceptedf

I've written to support with a auto response it takes up to 3 days to respond.  Ours was filed on 02/01/17 but still not "accepted" by the IRS.  SIGH.  This is what I get for using something other than TurboTax.  8 years of using them and never this kind of delay.

also not accepted

Count me as another person whose forms were not accepted. Wrote to support and they said I hadn't used Credit Karma. Very, very disconcerting.

same here one week

Filed on 1/31. BOTH returns still not accepted. Getting very nervous.

EFILE

I finished my return last Thursday and I'm still not able to submit it. This is so frustrationg! I have sent 3 questions in, with not solution to this problem.

I'll have to reinput it on TurboTax!

This really sucks!!