Question

SharperThanRazors

Has anyone tried FICO indentity ultimate?
I'm wondering if "FICO 3 Bureau FICO Scores, Credit and Identity Monitoring" product actually useful, and has provided anyone any insightful information, if not then I am considering "FICO 3 Bureau FICO Scores and Credit Monitoring", without the "Identity Monitoring" attached to it. Also has anyone found any limitations to either of these products?

Most Helpful Response

MyFICO: Buyer Beware

I subscribed to services from MyFICO for over 10 years on their FICO Quarterly Monitoring with Identity Theft Protection.  The service gave me nothing but a false sense of security.  Their services failed miserably when over a 3 month period my credit profile was hit with 9 hard inquiries, 3 mortgages, and a car loan.  Their weekly monitoring e-mails continued to say that everything was clear with no changes to my credit.  When I called to complain about the failure of the service, I got no help and no resolution.

Search the net for reviews of MyFICO and I bet you'll think twice about paying for their services.

For the record, Credit Karma has always alerted me to any changes in my credit and while they don't provide Identity Theft Protection, you can buy it from a lot of places.

Good luck and buyer beware!