Question

Angifun

Has anyone heard of Greenlink Financial for a debt consolidation loan? Are they legit?

GreenLink Financial

GreenLink Financial helped me and my family tremendously by acquiring a personal loan to pay off 5 of our credit cards. 

Must be a great company

Must be great to have madmads and oceanwire taking out all these loans they commented on below.... Be aware how easily reviews can be faked by employees.

Got me a loan

I received a letter in the mail and did my research and decided to call them. I applied with them and I'm pretty surprise that it was very straightforward and very easy process. I got a call from the Underwriting department after 30 minutes and went over all my options. 

Happy guy

Yeah I've called Greenlink Financial  to borrow 30,000 to pay off a student loan. I was approved in 3 hours and recieved my money within 4 days. My rate was around 8% becaus emy credit was less then perfect but that was fine because the rate had little effect on my payment. I called lending club but was denied. 

Homework

People, do your own homework!

Don't just read random replies and reviews. You do realize that anyone can respond, including Greenlink itself?

Check responsible sites like the Better Business Bureau... then run really fast far away from this company...

Paid My Credit Cards

Hi all I was checking my score and came across your posting. I went to GreenLink almost over 2 years ago to consolidate my debt. They are nothing but a blessing to me. They were able to help me with my $127K of credit card debt. I went to struggling with my debt to taking control of my life. They also gave my brother a $25k loan not to long ago. All I can say is Thank you GreenLink!

Yes I have heard of Greenlink

I called them looking for a loan to pay off some debt. They got me approved within 48 hours and the rate was lower then my car loan. Overall I was happy with them. Most of the lenders were all automated so this was the first company that answered the phone and had a human being who could answer questions for me. 

I never heard of them, but there is a review section on this site, maybe check there to see if they are listed and if not do a Google search to see if you can find any reviews or info on them. Good luck and use caution if you are unsure.

madmads

Hi! We just got funded with them last year and here is their website www.greenlinkfunding.com, look for Brandon A. He was the one who helped us process everything in less than 3 days.