Question

Angifun

Has anyone heard of Greenlink Financial for a debt consolidation loan? Are they legit?

Most Helpful Response

I never heard of them, but there is a review section on this site, maybe check there to see if they are listed and if not do a Google search to see if you can find any reviews or info on them. Good luck and use caution if you are unsure.

Paid My Credit Cards

Hi all I was checking my score and came across your posting. I went to GreenLink almost over 2 years ago to consolidate my debt. They are nothing but a blessing to me. They were able to help me with my $127K of credit card debt. I went to struggling with my debt to taking control of my life. They also gave my brother a $25k loan not to long ago. All I can say is Thank you GreenLink!

Yes I have heard of Greenlink

I called them looking for a loan to pay off some debt. They got me approved within 48 hours and the rate was lower then my car loan. Overall I was happy with them. Most of the lenders were all automated so this was the first company that answered the phone and had a human being who could answer questions for me.