Question

Tigereyes1985

Has anyone heard of Fortiva Credit Company?
I just received an offer for a Fortiva Credit Card in the mail yesterday. It has an APR rate of 29.99%, an introductory annual fee of $175.00 for the first year and $49 per year after, and an account maintenance fee of $150.00 annually( billed at $12.50 per month). Has anyone ever received one of these cards? If so, do you think it would be a good card to have? I'm trying to build up my credit back without the hassle of enormous fees. Please help.

dont fall for it

dont do it !!!!! get rid of it ,its not good at all i should know .every one is pre -approved an when they do send you the card the rates are out of controll . search for better companys ,its ur best bet to cut it up an search for better companys just my opion

Predators

Predators is what I thought of this offer. $150 annually to "maintain" your card, PLUS $175 for your annual fee, billed immediately??  This company is preying on people who need the most help, not these ridicolous fees and 35% APR!! The card will be maxed out within a month and you'll be paying for years.  Don't do it!!  I rebuild my credit with a Capital One secured card. 

Try the olio Master Card

I took the first offer I got, about threemonths ago which was from Credit One, and they are terrible.  $300 line of credit cost me $75.  

Now keeping it, but not using it, so my spending/credit ratio is improved. Fortiva is much like Credit One, and you wud be much better off with the secured Capital One, like others have suggested. 

Also many credit unions and local banks offer secured credit cards, so check that out.

Two months ago, I got an offer from Ollo, and what a world of difference!!   The have been great.  Much better service, more meaningful perks, and a worthwhile credit limit.

No

Get a secured through capital one. These random company's are hard to leave and just high priced.

Try the Ollo Master Card

Don't accept the offer

Don't do it. I just recived an offer. This card will cost you more in the end than its worth. You will never get out of debt with the use of this card. 36 percent apr 150 for one fee 175 for another. If you want to build your credit there are better cards. 

Fortiva Credit Card Offer

This cpmpany is not customer friendly and sounds like a good money scam. I wanna build my credit...not have one destroy it Thank you but No Thanks

LadyGigi001

They have been ripping me off from the time i got it I wish I hadn't read all of this before

Fortiva

I'm watching this post as I try to make a decision on this card altogether.

Fortiva credit card

Good card to hv? - just received pre-approved info in mail

Fortiva

I guess it’s different for everyone because I received a pre-approval in the mail yesterday and even though I have never heard of them before I decided to go for it.  The annual fee is 49 dollars and there’s no monthly fees the first year for the offer. After the first year the maintenance fee is 60 dollars a year but no annual fees.  He APR is around the same as most other cards I have and I was approved for a $2000 limit.  If you can get the same offer go for it if not then it’s not really worth it.