Question

Tigereyes1985

Has anyone heard of Fortiva Credit Company?
I just received an offer for a Fortiva Credit Card in the mail yesterday. It has an APR rate of 29.99%, an introductory annual fee of $175.00 for the first year and $49 per year after, and an account maintenance fee of $150.00 annually( billed at $12.50 per month). Has anyone ever received one of these cards? If so, do you think it would be a good card to have? I'm trying to build up my credit back without the hassle of enormous fees. Please help.

No

Get a secured through capital one. These random company's are hard to leave and just high priced.

Fortiva

I'm watching this post as I try to make a decision on this card altogether.

dont fall for it

dont do it !!!!! get rid of it ,its not good at all i should know .every one is pre -approved an when they do send you the card the rates are out of controll . search for better companys ,its ur best bet to cut it up an search for better companys just my opion