Question

Tigereyes1985

Has anyone heard of Fortiva Credit Company?
I just received an offer for a Fortiva Credit Card in the mail yesterday. It has an APR rate of 29.99%, an introductory annual fee of $175.00 for the first year and $49 per year after, and an account maintenance fee of $150.00 annually( billed at $12.50 per month). Has anyone ever received one of these cards? If so, do you think it would be a good card to have? I'm trying to build up my credit back without the hassle of enormous fees. Please help.

dont fall for it

dont do it !!!!! get rid of it ,its not good at all i should know .every one is pre -approved an when they do send you the card the rates are out of controll . search for better companys ,its ur best bet to cut it up an search for better companys just my opion

Predators

Predators is what I thought of this offer. $150 annually to "maintain" your card, PLUS $175 for your annual fee, billed immediately??  This company is preying on people who need the most help, not these ridicolous fees and 35% APR!! The card will be maxed out within a month and you'll be paying for years.  Don't do it!!  I rebuild my credit with a Capital One secured card. 

Try the olio Master Card

I took the first offer I got, about threemonths ago which was from Credit One, and they are terrible.  $300 line of credit cost me $75.  

Now keeping it, but not using it, so my spending/credit ratio is improved. Fortiva is much like Credit One, and you wud be much better off with the secured Capital One, like others have suggested. 

Also many credit unions and local banks offer secured credit cards, so check that out.

Two months ago, I got an offer from Ollo, and what a world of difference!!   The have been great.  Much better service, more meaningful perks, and a worthwhile credit limit.

Try the Ollo Master Card

Don't accept the offer

Don't do it. I just recived an offer. This card will cost you more in the end than its worth. You will never get out of debt with the use of this card. 36 percent apr 150 for one fee 175 for another. If you want to build your credit there are better cards. 

Fortiva

I'm watching this post as I try to make a decision on this card altogether.

No

Get a secured through capital one. These random company's are hard to leave and just high priced.

Fortiva Credit Card Offer

This cpmpany is not customer friendly and sounds like a good money scam. I wanna build my credit...not have one destroy it Thank you but No Thanks

Fortiva credit card

Good card to hv? - just received pre-approved info in mail

Card

Hi i did. Its a bad card dont do it. Thank you