Question

MizzB91

Has anyone had hard inquires removed in less than one year?
I had 5 hard inquires removed some were from a month ago and the rest are from a year ago. Does anyone know why this happened ? I'm not complaining at all I'm actually very excited my score has jumped up 20 points! I was just curious as to why this happened. Oh yeah, I did recently apply for 2 credit cards (both approved), maybe that has something to do with it?

Most likely is due to some glitch, unfortunately, all mine was removed last week from TU, and in previous 4 weeks? Two inquiries was removed and added back on the following week. They still there with CapOne's credit wise when it was updated today.

It is also possible that some were removed due to the laws about some types of loans.  If you shop for a mortgage and 3 companies pull your score, in a short while they will only show one. This was done to help the buyers shop for mortgages without being penilized.