Question

3red3red

Has anyone else had unauthorized Hard Inquiries from Rate Genius and Innovative Funding?
Two unauthorized Hard Inquires showed up from the above. Other than looking at Credit Karma's Recommendation page, I have no knowledge of either. Note I did not apply for either recommendation nor contact either creditor verbally, electronically or by writing. Therefore the only way either creditor would have my personal information is from here. I contacted CK with the standard response to dispute through the C.R's which I will do. I could not find any similar questions other than from one person who applied and was denied. Again I did not apply and hence have no denials or correspondence. So I was curious if anyone else has suffered a breech in personal information which has caused negative impact upon my credit. Thanks

I have

They ran my credit twice in the last couple days. I believe I will end up having to write the directly to have it removed.. have you used Lendingtree? they give blanket authorizations for folks to run credit but it for a few days.