Question

lumen11

HAS ANY ONE HEARD OF A CREDIT CARD NAMED MABT/CONTFIN.
HOW CAN I REPORT AN ACCOUNT THAT DOESN'T BELONGS TO ME? IT APPEARS ON MY CREDIT REPORT AND I NEVER APPLIED FOR IT. I WILL LIKE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS CREDIT CARD
( MABT/CONTFIN ) SO THAT I CAN REPORT IT AND GET IT OUT OF MY REPORT, I DON'T OWN ANY CC WITH SUCH A DESCRIPTION AND CERTAINLY HAVE NOT APPLY FOR ONE EITHER, HELP PLEASE.

Most Helpful Response

Mabt/contfin

It is a MasterCard through continental finance

contact# 800-518-6141

Svickery36

Who are this people? I have never heard of them

MABT / CONTFIN

Continental finance handles many cards. This is my verve card. Look at your list of accounts and whatever is missing is the one handled by them.

I have the same thing on my report.

Do you have the Matrix Card from Continental Finance?

MAB&T RETAIL

MAB&T is actually Genesis....If you've ever applied for a Daniels Jewelry account and have excellent credit they usually tell you that you have been approved for a credit line the Genesis..... Usually customers with a high price purchase get this line of credit because Daniel's doesn't offer that much of a credit line.....Hope this was helpful:)

MAB&T - RETAIL

I HAVE THE SAME THING ON MY REPORT. How do we get it off it is something I have never had. or appyed for.

Mabt retail limit 3800

How do I even use this credit ? What company is it for ? My limit is 3800 if i spend it on what ever and pay back does my credit go up ? How does it work and where I go use it

MAB&T - RETAIL

I was reviewing the items on my credit and noticed this closed account for $100. I have never heard of this company before so I am clueless as to why it's on my credit. Anyone know how to fix this error? I tried to dispute it but I'm asked for a 10- digit conformation number which I don't have or can't locate.