Question

sw22sw22

hard to get help
When look at credit score on karma does it affect my score. Do I have credit report service through you now and what does it dofor me and is it free. Thank you

Hi se22sw22, using Credit Karma does not affect your credit score. When we retrieve your score for you, that is considered a soft inquiry. You may be thinking of a "hard inquiry" which happens when you apply for a new line of credit - that can affect your score. All of our services are free, include your weekly free credit report and our credit monitoring product. 

Let me know if you have any further questions!