Question

fastdriver109

Hard inquiry question
In August of 2013, I applied for an LL Bean Barclays Credit Card. Not a problem. Got it immediately with my 800+ score. HOWEVER, in checking my Credit Karma standings the other day, I noticed -5 points in my credit score because SUDDENLY this HARD INQUIRY JUST appeared on my report. I called LL Bean to make sure that was when I requested their credit card and was told it was. However, she had NO clue WHY it is suddenly appearing here one month before it expires. Is this normal or did someone, somewhere screw up? Thanks.

Pull your reports directly from the credit bureaus and see what is on them, because it sounds like you have a glitch somewhere along the line.