Question

Leandz46

Hard inquiry from credit card
I was recommend a credit card on credit karma my chances was good trying to rebuild my credit only had one small thing left to take care of now I have a hard inquiry from where I applied for this card why recommend these cards and mess up our credit more than it was before ?

Whenever you apply for credit you need to fully expect a Hard Inquiry. They only cause slight damage, so don't worry about it too much. As far as the recommendations here, they are more of ads than personal recommendations, so don't trust them. When looking for a credit card, go directly to a credit card company's website and check the preapprovals, understand that some of these are inaccurate too. If you are serious about wanting to rebuild your credit and serious about wanting a brighter financial future, you must spend time reading all that you can about credit, so you know all the tricks of the game.