Question

UtahVegan

Hard inquiry Dispute letter question.
So if I keep on sending hard inquiry dispute letters to the Credit Bureaus month after month, will they eventually get tired of receiving notarized letters from me & remove my hard inquires way prior to the full two years when they naturally expire?
11/25/15

NO.

Inquiries do not have a major effect on your credit score unless you had numerous ones for a single transaction like a car.  That would indicate that your credit was not very good.  In one year, they have no impact anyways.  You cannot dispute inquiries.  Please re-read the articles here so you can better understand how credit works.

UtahVegan

A brand new Hard Inq. lowered my score by 5 points in Oct. 2015 so I believe that it is worth disputing & having removed from my report way before the 1st year is up. My score has went from 620 to 720 in less than 11 months using credit repair methods on a consistant monthly basis.