Question

joseym1328

Hard Inquiries.....I had 3 recently, none of which was for new credit, or even requested by me.
What can I do

Most Helpful Response

I mean it seems VERY clear to me.

IF you see something that was not done by you ..... REPORT IT. I mean it's crystal clear someone has your identity and trying to get some cards to defraud you. Next to hard enquaeris you'll see direct dispute button. PRESS IT.

IF for some reason you can't direct despute it (in 99% you can) just send printout of the page and your drivers license to them (find a fax) and they'll do it for you. Also In you case I suggest to pay for LifeLock service. VERY helpful

Cheers !