Question

Charmer3010

Hard Inquiries.
I recently checked my credit score and saw that i was in the good category but ive only had the card for like 4 months. So i decided to apply for a Bill Me Later Credit card. I got disapproved. I thought bill me later had changed to some Paypal credit so i applied for that one too after noticing that bill me later was different. Can i dispute one of the inquires.. Cause of my credit score i thought i was going to get approved. 710 score. Is there a way i could make my credit go back up cause i know the inquiries are going to make it drop.

If you are Not approved for new credit

Don't apply for new credit again for at least 6 months.  Once you are not approved, Chances are very low that you will be approved for anything until you correct what caused you not to be approved the first time. 

Hard inquiries take 2 years to fall off your report.  There is no way that i know of to get inquiries off your report, except for when appling for an Auto loan where a Dealer will run your info past several companies in order to get you the best deal.  Then the CRA's may consolidate the inquiries down to the one that actually gave you the loan and disregaurd the rest.

The reason for the denial may be the short length of your history. or there may be other factors.