Question

willow656

hard inquires with zero credit score
I applied for 3 credit cards within the last month because I currently have 0 credit. The first was a Capital One card and I was denied. The second was a few weeks later for the Capital One Secured card and I was approved. The last was on the same day and I applied for a credit card through my bank and was approved. I have decided to ONLY go through with the one at my bank. Will my future credit score be affected? Am I going to start off with a bad score because I was denied once and did not go through with an approved card? How long will it take me to recover?

You need toi read the articles here so you can know how credit works.  Dropping any card will hurt you.  The purpose of this site is to TEACH how credit works, and I advise using it since it worked very well for me.