Question

omww

hard credit inquiry affecting my credit
I was recommnded to get a secured credit card to improve my credit i had a 598. not its gone down -37 just from the hard credit inquiry. How long typically will it take for me to get it back up Im trying to get it over 600. I feel as though i took one step forward but two steps back.

As you start using that card and a short time goes by it will bring your score up pretty fast.  I dont know what is in your credit report but I will say that when I was first starting my credit repair it only took a few months to see some really nice results.