Question

9R9R9R

had to file ch 13 will get discharge 7/2018 do i become a good risk for companies since i paid off

Well... The good news is, the bankruptcy itself will fall off of your credit reports 7 years from the filing date (roughly two years from now, give or take a couple of months). Any derogatory entries from the bankruptcy will fall off at around the same time. Your score will still reflect this until they fall off, but at least it's not the 10 years that a Chapter 7 hangs around for.
--

If it helps, I know this from personal experience. My Chapter 13 was discharged in 1/2015. I'm looking forward to it going away from my credit reports come 8/2015 (when I filed.) However, in the meanwhile I got an unsecured CapOne card with a modest ($500, then $1000, now $4500) limit, bought a house (well within my means, mind - the mortgage payment is around 20% of my *net* monthly income), and a month ago, I was approved for a small ($5k) loan to get some needed improvements done on my house (gutters, minor roof repairs, etc). 

Random789644

ugh - meant that I'm looking forward to it going away in September, 7 years after I filed in 8/2010. Sorry about the confusion.