Question

epd1000

Had no credit and low score, added as authorized user and score dropped!
I had a very low score due to having literally no credit. My wife added me as an authorized user on a 4-5 yr old credit card account with a $10K limit and a very low balance. My credit score dropped by 33 points! I don't understand how. On the credit report card I have all A's and B's except 1 F for the low # of accounts I have. What's going on?

Re: Had no credit and low score, added a

I'm now sure how you had a credit score in the first place with no credit.  Are there any late payments reported on your wife's card?