Question

rahender07

Had my name taken off of a shared credit card
My ex-husband and I shared a credit card. He has talked to the credit card company and had me taken off as an authorized user. However, this card is still showing up on my credit report... when will it no longer show up?

usually 60 - 90 days

thats the average for info to filter throught the reporting process. By the time the bank notifies the CRA's and then cross repiorting.  

Of course that's if the CC co. even bothers to report the change.  It can some times take months for them to report changes that don't have a $ in front of it.