Had medica emergency, didnt know health insurance provider before so didn't give info at time.
Broke my hand a few years back, at the time while sitting in the ER I didnt know who my health insurance provider was but I definately had health(anthem blue cross and blue sheild). Well i didnt give any info for my insurance and my they billed me directly and now it is on my credit score because i never payed. Is there a way to get my insurance to help limit the amount I have to pay? I have 100% proof that I had insurance at that time with my company as well.