Question

jgdc

Had a 700+ credit score, got a auto loan 3 years, all payment on time up to now, I'm still in 500's?
I do have student loans but I've been current and have been on an I.C.R. plan for the past few years. I only had one point in time where I wasn't aware that I had past my re-enroll date which was 120+ days in 2013, but have been current since then.

Have no clue what you are asking. 

You had a 700+ Credit Score,  OK When was that?  What Credit Score Model was it from?   Who was it from?

Got a Auto Loan 3 Years,  OK was that 3 years ago?  Is it new for 3 Years?   How much was the Auto Loan,   Have you missed any payments?   etc  the list goes on. 

All Payments on time up to now,  Ok did you miss a Payment?   

You are still in the 500's,   OK What Credit Score Model,   what site is giving you this info.  

Come on give us some good information to go on or should we use a good ol magic 8 ball?