Question

future851

GW letter removed account from 2 CR's but not the other. Will the 3rd remove later?
I paid a 2 year old collection account (settled for less). I then wrote a goodwill letter asking to remove the account. I updated my CK today and noticed it said the account was removed by TU and EQ. Well when I checked the "collections" tab in my account profile/CR, I noticed the amount is still listed on my TU CR. The funny thing is my score went up on CK and it was removed from EX CR (via Ex website). My question is, will TU remove it at a later date? Maybe it (TU) hasn't updated. Any have this problem before?

Probably just some glitch on this site. If you really want to know, pull your reports directly from the credit bureaus. Keep in mind that some bureaus move quicker than others.