Question

chowface86

Got new Capital One cards, trying to figure out best way to use them0
I just got approved at a 565 CK score for a $500 CL on the Quicksilver card, and $300 on the regular one. The quicksilver is coming in soon, but with the other one I would charge about $50 a day, and pay it the next day or so in full. I made 13 payments in full on it the first month. I am trying to get the credit line to go up, and want to use the other capital one card I have coming in this same way. Is this a good idea, or a bad idea? A couple times I charged up to $200 on it and paid in full the next day, does that hurt? Even tho paid instantly?

Doing that doesn't really hurt anything unless you are carrying a large balance when the card is reported to the credit bureaus.