Question

Housebee

Got married/namechange
I applied for my credit score and since then my name has changed. Why can't I access my scores

Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info. You might want to contact them and update your name to your credit reports. As far as getting an account here, there could be something else going on preventing you from getting signed up. One possibility is that you may not have credit if you haven't used credit reported to the credit bureaus in the last five or ten years.

Your score is tied to your Social Security Number, not your name.  What affects your score is explained in the articles here since the purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works. I advise taking the time to read them.  Sure helped me!